Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Time away...

As this pregnancy draws to an end, I am finding less time to post. I have still been cooking... I mean, we still eat in this household! Just finding it harder to find extra time (i.e. energy) to post and upload pics. Some things I need to catch up on is the Brownie Bake-off from Aldente Blog. I really enjoy baking along with this one. What is bad about new brownie recipes. I am also a hopeless addict of the King Arthur Flour Blog which has me now hooked on Blitz pastry for turnovers and from scratch Cheesy Hamburger Buns. I will try to post pics and links soon, both of the latter were definite winners! I will be pulling those out on a regular basis.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Just to let you know, I've decided to open my giveaway up to all you folk over the other side of the pond :D

    I hope you enter ;)

    Katie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & help other users like its aided me. Good job.

    Feel free to visit my weblog :: austria

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!