Sunday, November 29, 2009

Another great bubbling possiblity!



Babee Love is giving you an opportunity to grab up one of those fabulous SodaStream machines for your very own! Wouldn't that add a little sparkle to your holiday season? I know it would to mine! This is the number one item on my Christmas Wish List this year.

Why am I so excited? Well, not only can you find a great assortment of flavors to enjoy, but you have high fructose corn syrup free and aspartame free options! That is a wonderful thing for my whole family. My kids have PKU and can't have aspartame. Take a look at a bottle of Diet Coke sometime for the PKU warning printed right on the side! So, I really want to share this soda option with my whole family.

So head on over to Babee Love to enter this great giveaway... starter kit and flavors to get you started. It ends December 5th at 8 pm. PST, so plenty of time to get lucky. Well, not too lucky... I have my fingers selfishly crossed. :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!