Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tis the season to buy a Soda Stream.


I do love soda, but I am not a fan of what is in it. Usually high fructose corn syrup or artificial sweetener with carbonation and artificial colors and flavoring. Yuck. Not what I should be putting in my body. So, I am always on the look-out for the a good solution. Well, now I think I have found it. What if I could control the syrup consistency, how much carbonation is in it, and ditch the aspartame or high fructose? Well, I would probably do a little dance...

I first saw this product on t.v., and now I have found a great giveaway where one lucky person will win one. Go on over to the One Bored Mommy blog for your chance to make your taste buds happy! I have entered. What is keeping you?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!