Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy 70th Birthday Madeline!



There are somethings from childhood that I can't wait to pass on to my new daughter, Audrey. She is a cutie! I really enjoyed the videos and stories about Madeline when I was young... so, it is natural that I am all excited to share.

I was pretty excited to see that Madeline was turning 70 this year! Boy does she look good. She is a nice contrast to some of the glamorous and not so wholesome characters of today. Does it get much cuter than little Madeline? Okay, maybe her dog.

I was so excited to see one of my favorite blogs featuring a giveaway about this little character.



As always, there are many great ways to win over at The Experimental Mommy. So, what are you waiting for? Just hurry! This giveaway ends soon. Enter the Madeline Giveaway Here

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!