Thursday, December 31, 2009

One Pony-sized peice of Childhood




As a child I didn't have a dollhouse or many dolls, but I did have a collection of My Little Ponies. My first pony was Cotton Candy... one of the original 6 ponies sold in the early 1980s. After that I added a few other ponies to my collection. I even remember a sea horse that I took into the bathtub with me. I wish I had a few of those today to share with my daughter. Who would have ever thought they would see a comeback.

Well, as with many of my beloved childhood pals even the My Little Ponies have been given a make-over. They are slimmer, trimmer and smaller,




but just as lovable.



Lucky for us there is a great giveaway going on over at the Fabulous Won where Hasbro is giving one lucky ready their own My Little Pony. This giveaway is running through January 4th. Easy to enter! Good luck.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!