Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Smiling with the V-Smile!


So, this Christmas seems to be all about electronics for my son. Yes, he is starting young, but there are just so many new and creative options for him to play and move while indoors. As an Oregonian that is very important. Some days I just can't get it all together enough to get the kids out of doors. So here is a great option.


Mogul Baby is having a great giveaway for one lucky reader to win their own V.Smile Motion Active Learning System. There are several ways to gain entries to increase your chances.

What makes this system great? Well, it is actually made for toddlers and it is all battery powered so very portable. My son tries to play with us on the Wii, but it is still a little beyond his abilities. I think this might be the best solution. Some of the games I have in mind are the Cars Game (which we already have for the Vtech Pocket and the game works on both!) and I would love to get him the Thomas the Tank Engine Game. There are lots of other options, too!

So, go over and enter.... or if you can't wait to see if you win, Visit Vtechkids.com. and order one today.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!