Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Things that go Vrrrrroooommm! - Automoblox


What do little boys like? Basically anything that moves! We went through the Elmo (lovingly called "Lala" in our house) stage and now my little toddler is all about transportation. At first it was just airplanes... then he saw a helicopter (currently called "Boop") and now he has added Thomas the Tank Engine and trucks of all sizes and shapes. So, basically my son loves anything that moves. I came across these great cars on the Simply Being Mommy blog. Yes, they are a bit more expensive than we usually spend on his Hot Wheels and Tonka trucks, but they are very cool! ...and they wouldn't get lost under my oven.


With my son's love of trucks I am sure he would love this one. I love good quality wooden toys for my children. I think he might appreciate they more in a few years... my husband would probably get a kick out of them anytime! I would love to see one of these under our tree in the future. Even I wouldn't mind playing with these. I keep wondering if my husband could build a track for them...? Hmmm...

Well, luckily there is a great giveaway going on right now over at Simply Being Mommy. You can enter to win either a large car or the set of three smaller cars. Either a great choice! There is even a pink car for those girls who want to play, too.

Simply Being Mommy 125x125

This giveaway runs until January 4th at 10 pm, so there is still plenty of time to enter.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!