Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Where have you gone, my Love?

It is amazing how life has changed, yet again! Children tend to turn things on end, and with the addition of little girl I find myself drooling over my cookbooks from afar. I recently won a new one and have barely thumbed through it. With what time? 2 children are twice the mouths to feed and definitely 4x the bums to diaper. Maybe baby steps? My sourdough is sitting out on the counter, fed and calling to me. I want to get back to baking bread at least once a week to begin with. I will post all my yeasty good times with the faithful sourdough.

Stay tuned!....
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. how sweet of a post I know they grow entirely too fast and we dont get to hold them long enough but one thing I learned is that they will always need us

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!