Friday, January 29, 2010

Follow Friday - Week 3!

Friday Follow

This has been great! I can't believe we are on week 3 already. I have been visiting a bunch of the sites, but there are so many more to visit and follow. If I haven't gotten to your site yet, I will be there soon. Thanks for all the follow love.

MckLinky Blog Hop
Friday Follow Blog Hop #3
Hosted by Rita @ One 2 Try Tami @ Hearts Make Families and Lynn @ Midday Escapades . Join us every Friday as we celebrate followers! Link up your blog name and URL below to follow and be followed!
Want to be a part of this Blog Hop? Click here for instructions and code...

Click here to enter your link in this Blog Hop

Want to be a part of this Blog Hop?
Click here for instructions and code...









Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Sorry all! I have tried 5 times to get this to only show up once. Everytime I try to delete one, it deletes both McLinky's. Grrr.... Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm follower #55 from Friday Follow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started following you last week, just stopped by to say hello and happy Friday Follow, have a great weekend!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls
    http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, Following from Friday Follow!!

    http://lusciousdeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday Follow I am the newest of your followers - at least for now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you from Friday Follow!

    Cathy ♥ Snow White's Blog Shop!
    http://snowwhitesblogshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm doing some late Friday Following!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is Saturday, but I was checking out a few blogs on my Friday Follow that I didn't have time to visit yesterday. I have no suggestions on how to remove one of the two linkys, so I guess I'll just have to follow you twice lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am now following your blog from Friday Follow. Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a new follower from FF. Please come by and follow back. I am doing some great giveaways right now. I hope you had a great weekend and Happy Monday. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!