Friday, February 19, 2010

Aloha Friday - #3

Aloha Everyone! Can you believe we made it to Friday? We survived the week, so to celebrate let's sit back and relax. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

What is your typical breakfast?

Yeah, I guess as it nears 1 am here, I have breakfast on the brain! My typical breakfast is oatmeal. I add a little handful of almonds and a few dried cranberries to it. This is quick and healthy and tides me over till I can squeeze in lunch. With two kids I am very busy in the morning preparing bottles, changing diapers and getting food and snacks all set up. Is my breakfast glamorous? No. But, I can make it one handed and in my sleep.

So tell me, are you a skip it sort, or do you go for a Grand Slam? Give me some new ideas on the hope that someday I will be able to spend time on breakfast again in the future. Thanks for your comments. I love reading them.

If you want more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky.
Pin It