Saturday, February 27, 2010

Diapering Event on The Eco-Cheap Mom!

button2

I just love diapering events, and this one looks like it will be great! The Eco-Cheap Mom has brought together many great sponsors and a whole range of products to get even the most die-hard disposable Mom singing another tune! Everything from the diapers to wipes, solution, bags etc. to get you started.

So, be sure to bookmark: button2

And mark your calendars to have a very fluffy month of April! See you there. ...oh, check out this post to find out how you can get extra entries into her event. Secret handshake not necessary.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!