Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Woo-hoo! I am a Finalist.

A little while ago I entered a contest to win an HP laptop & printer bundle over at Jolly Mom. Today I got the email that I am now a finalist! I am so excited... but, I have a long way to go. I need to get votes in order to win.

I originally wrote a blog post saying why I hoped to win, and how it would create change in my life and others in 2010. You can read my blog post HERE. I would still love to win this bundle and I could really put it to good use. As you will read, my children have a Metabolic Disorder called PKU and I could really use a printer to help with that. From printing recipes, printing off safe food lists and recording their food intake for the day that printer & computer would get a real workout. I would also love to share my love of the locavore food movement in the form of recipes and info with others.

Can you help me and VOTE for Adventures in all Things Food? This is just a simple click and vote sort of thing.

All of the finalists are listed on Jolly Mom and there are some great submissions. I am so excited to have made it this far and I am really hoping to go all the way to the end.

Thank you all so much!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Voted for you. Looks like you're in the top spot right now. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the vote! This would be such a wonderful gift for our family and hopefully we would be able to help others who find themselves with any variety of metabolic disorder diagnosis. I hope no family feels alone.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!