Thursday, March 25, 2010

Aloha Friday - #8




Aloha Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Can you believe we made it to Friday? We survived the week, so to celebrate let's sit back and relax. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

What is your favorite thing about Spring?

I love Spring! It is getting warmer, there are lambs frolicking in the green fields and there are chicks at the Farmer's Co-op. But, my favorite thing about Spring is all the beautiful tulips. I think they are the most perfect flowers! They are cheerful, come in a wide array of colors and combinations and they always make me smile. Mine are just starting to bloom and with the move looming I am a little worried about moving them. My DH thinks it is funny, but I don't want to leave any of my little flower friends behind! So, what is your favorite part of Spring?

If you want more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!
Pin It

14 comments:

  1. My favorite thing is finally being able to go outside and enjoy walks on our land. I hate being cold in the winter and staying inside all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I found your page through Friday Follow. I'm looking forward to digging into your archives and checking out some of your stuff.

    www.commoncentshome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that the sun is out more and that the flowers start to come up! Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that everything becomes so beautiful with blooms and it's all green everywhere! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about it! The weather, the flowers, the smells, and most of all the casual breezy clothes again:)
    Aloha and here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that we can play outside into the early evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the flowers and everything getting green again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having no more ice on the ground :)

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/octolicious-friday-fest-peoples/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fact the days are lighter and hopefully the weather will be warmer than what we've been having!

    ReplyDelete
  10. getting the kids out of the house and out side in the fresh air I luv opening the windows

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that it gets dark later, which means more fun in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Getting out of the house to golf!!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!