Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Free DVDs! Hurry.

My son absolutely loves planes, trains & trucks... so I wanted to share this little freebie gem with all of you.

Free Geotrax Train DVD!

Go here {then ‘Select a Country to Begin’ at the top}, and follow the instructions to order a Free GeoTrax Steamer & Samuel Save the Day DVD. Even shipping is Free!

My son adores trains and we haven't tried this cartoon before. I can't wait to see what he thinks of it.

Also check out the Free Bruder DVD ~ ‘How Toys are Made’ Just go through the order process, it will come up as $0.

My son adores machines and watching how things are made, so this will appeal to him and my DH! They also send out a catalog of their toys with it. bonus!

Hurry and order these before this offer expires! (I am sure when they run out.)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!