I am so excited to show you a pic of the new place. We have a lot of work to do to get it ready for moving....
1. Clean... and then clean some more
2. Painting & fill holes. The cheery yellow in the kitchen does not make me feel very happy. Sorry, but you gotta go! Choosing paint is painfully difficult.
3. Appliances. So much to decide.
4. Fix... little things to work on. Where are all the outlet faceplates?
5. Baby proofing all over again.
6. Fence the backyard for the kiddos.
7. Make it a home...
Yeah, I am sure that #7 will be ongoing. This will give our little family of four some much needed room to stretch. Now that Owen is 2 he needs a place to play outside far away from our poor neighbors. I love the kind people who have put up with our screaming toddler as he bangs his way from one room to another.
I can't wait to get started. I just wish we had more free time to put into it. I want to move right away, but realistically it will take at least a full month.