Friday, March 26, 2010

The Ultimate Brownies! - Review

I love chocolate! If I had my wish, I would swim in it and have it with every meal... well, maybe just once. But, you get the picture. So naturally I am a brownie fan. Not the cake style, more a fudgey brownie girl. I was very excited to win a Sampler of Ultimate Brownies from Unconditional Mom's blog. The worst part was waiting for it to arrive!

We were so excited to see the box this morning. Of course I couldn't wait. But, neither could my little helper. He was pretty sure there would be a toy in there... somewhere.

I was impressed with how nicely it was packed. The beautiful little box was well cushioned to protect it from shipping abuse. Inside the 6 brownies were settled in tissue and looked scrumptious!
I grabbed the mocha brownie first. Yum! It didn't stand a chance. I gobbled it up without even reaching for the milk. I highly suggest you prepare ahead of time if you want to pair it with milk. I was just in the chocolate zone. Nice and fudgey with a wonderful hint of coffee. The company also sent 2 original, 1 white chocolate, 1 peanut butter & 1 raspberry. Oh, heaven!


Ultimate Brownies use Swiss chocolate, hormone-free butter, organic eggs and unbleached flour. They also do not use preservatives in their products. Not too bad. If you don't have time to bake these make a yummy alternative. Besides the brownies they also offer fabulous looking truffles. I would love to try those next. I would highly recommend these for any occasion. From presentation to to the last crumb, they are a wonderful product.

*I was not compensated for this review. I won this sampler in a giveaway and wanted to share the news with you.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you enjoyed the brownies! Thank you very much for the wonderful review!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I LOVE brownies! I didn't know anyone made them so "pure" - hormone-free butter, organic eggs, no preservatives. The more natural, the better. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!