Thursday, April 22, 2010

Aloha Friday - #11




Aloha Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Can you believe we made it to Friday? We survived the week, so to celebrate let's sit back and relax. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

Do you own a bread machine? And fess up, do you use it?

I actually have 2, both previously used. One was a hand-me-down and the other was a garage sale find. I actually use them both, and just this week I made our sandwich bread and pizza dough. I know there must be lots of them floating around, but I never hear anyone talk about them anymore. Just curious!

I have a few breads I make in it. A basic sandwich bread & a honey oat loaf. I also love to use it to prepare my dough for rolls or pizza dough. My kids require special bread recipes and the machines I have make their special bread turn out the best.

Okay, if you want more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!
Pin It