Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do You Love Pediped?

My kiddos are both small, but boy do their feet grow fast! My son has only had a few brands of shoes... and my daughter has only worn two. One of our big favorites are Pedipeds footwear. They are stylish, durable and great for growing feet. And did I mention they now make completely washable shoes? Now, I know we all wash our kiddos shoes... can children stay out of dirt & mud puddles?... but, these actually hold up & dry without hassle.

I was so excited to see that Annies Home is currently hosting a giveaway for Pediped footwear .
ENTER HERE. This giveaway will end 5/18. Good luck!
Pin It

1 comment:

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!