Thursday, April 22, 2010

Get a Jump on Spring Cleaning!

I love good cleaning products! I love how they make my counters all clean and ready to be dirtied up again. I love how the tub gets all shiny and inviting after a good scrub. Well, have you ever tried Seventh Generation Cleaning Products? I have only tried the multi-surface cleaner, but I would love the chance to try some of their other great products. Lucky for you there are some giveaways currently going on around the blogisphere to win a cleaning package! (maid not included!)

Photobucket


This is a great little blog and she is giving away a Healthy Home Kit with a wealth of great Seventh Generation products. ENTER HERE. This giveaway ends tomorrow!! (4/23)
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love Seventh Generation Products. I like the natural Thyme smell and they make me feel safe using them around my two small boys...

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!