Friday, May 28, 2010

Aloha Friday - #16

Aloha Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Can you believe we made it to Friday? We survived the week, so to celebrate let's sit back and relax. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

Do You Make a Special Treat for Memorial Day?

Farming is in full swing, and this weekend is supposed to be the nicest we have had for quite a while, so we are staying close to home. I decided today will be my big cooking and baking day. I am hoping to get my BBQ baked chicken, Hawaiian style mac salad & Hasselback potatoes made. Then we can eat on these over the weekend. As for my sweet tooth? Well, I was going to make Rice Krispie treats & Like Hostess Cupcakes... but, my wandering eye found a really yummy looking brownie recipe last night as well as a Home made Twix! Oh, be still my heart!

Okay, enough about me... What about you? I love to hear what you are fixing.

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It