Monday, May 17, 2010

Meal Plan Monday - 5/17

Last week Little Man was under the weather and I never got around to posting my week's meal plan. I did make a quiche and the crust instructions were posted. It was such a hit, my DH asked for me to make one with Asparagus & Bacon this week. I also have some lamb to work into the menu also. I am looking forward to some new fun recipes.Okay, here is what I have planned for this week:

Monday: Dinner - Fresh Cod ? ... just came in and I had to re-edit this post! Probably with couscous and ???
Tuesday: Dinner - Weekly spaghetti night with fresh bread sticks
* home made pasta
* home made marinara sauce
* home made bread sticks
Wednesday: Dinner - Quiche
Thursday: Lentil Soup & fresh baked buttermilk biscuits
Friday: Dinner - Lamb stroganoff, salad & apple sauce
Saturday: Dinner - Leftovers
Sunday: Dinner - Sunday Family Dinner

*Also I plan on making: Breakfast Cups to freeze
Rice Krispie Treats with Coconut Oil
Blueberry Cobbler
Like Hostess? Cupcakes
Pin It