Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Toddler Tuesdays - Take Your Son to Work

I am sure anyone with a toddler can tell you that they love to mimic their parents. My son is often in the kitchen with me during the day, but it is a special event when he goes to work with his Dad.

Most days he watched Dad, his Great Uncle & Great Grandpa out working at the shop. He also keeps a close eye on which machines go in and out. This is a machine-lovin-toddler's dream come true.

Thank goodness the tractors are much more comfortable to ride on these days.


Luckily the tractor has a great little buddy seat in it. We also have his ear protection on and then away they go!

I will be sure to have a nice tall glass of lemonade waiting for my hard working guys!

Happy Toddler Tuesday everyone! Be sure to visit Minnesota Mamma's blog for her TT post as well as a listing of other posts around the blogisphere. If you have a post, be sure to link up and let me know so I come visit you.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Your little guy is so cute as a hard worker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool- I actually read that the program of 'take your kid to work' is hardly being promoted because no one hardly does it anymore! Great to see you doing it!

    Hopped in from MN Mamas!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!