Monday, May 24, 2010

Toddler Tuesdays - U-Pick For Fun

Welcome to yet another Toddler Tuesday. We have some berries to share with you. They are still a little dirty, but we picked them with care.


A big thank you to Minnesota Mama's Must Haves for the great Linky (just click to be directed there). I just love reading all the posts of everyone enjoying their toddler. Some days can be a struggle, so it is wonderful to share all those great moments we have.


Even with our lack of sun here in Oregon, the strawberries are trying hard to get ripe. One of our favorite family friendly activities is with U-pick strawberries on the farm. Granted, most people can't just take a wagon across the road to pick, but I bet there are self pick fruit opportunities in your neck of the woods. We hope that some actually make it into your bucket.


This year Owen was excited to see the strawberries getting red. It was his baby sister's first time eating them and I don't know which of the kids was more excited to bite into their big, juicy strawberry.

Pin It

1 comment:

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!