Friday, June 11, 2010

Aloha Friday - #18

Aloha Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Can you believe we made it to Friday? We survived the week, so to celebrate let's sit back and relax. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

How do you enjoy strawberries?
Inspire me! I need to get creative with my berries this year.

I have a lot lined up, but other than making strawberry icecream (which I don't doubt will be fabulous!) everything else is what I tend to make every year. I am looking for some new inspiration. I make shortcake, strawberry/rhubarb bars, jam, fruit leather, popsicles, and diner style pie. What did I leave out?

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It