Thursday, June 17, 2010

Aloha Friday - #19

Aloha Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Can you believe we made it to Friday? We survived the week, so to celebrate let's sit back and relax. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

What are your Father's Day Plans?
This year I asked my husband what his perfect day would be...

He requested that we spend the day up at Lively Splash Swim Center. It is about an hour away and has a wave pool, water slide and kiddie pool all indoors. It is my son's favorite place and I am pretty sure my 10 month-old will enjoy it as well. I am sure it will be a great day for all of us with some great quality time for this Dad & his kiddos.

What are your plans? Dinner? An outing? How do you show your Dads how much you appreciate them?

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It