Monday, June 21, 2010

...Fluffdom Express Event... choo-choo!



Making it's way into the station is....The Fluffdom Express Event! This sounds like a great event going on over at Happily Southern. This event will showcase some great diapers that are a good choice for special needs children as well as cloth diapering in the hospital.

Be sure to head on over to Happily Southern to find out how you can also get some extra entries! ...and then we can all look forward to the fun, come August! See you there.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing and grabbing the event button! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!