Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm Being Featured Today!

I'm excited to say that my Pop Up Pancakes are being featured on another great site:



I'm excited to say that this simple recipe is one of my family's favorites. All it requires is a blender & muffin pan. That's it! Not even a bowl. They form fabulous little pancake bowls just perfect for fresh fruit and whipped cream. Yum. For the entire fabulous recipe just head on over to Marvelous Mommy. I am sure she would enjoy getting some comment love folks.

I hope you guys enjoy the recipe!
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. yay! congratulations on being featured :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard or seen pancakes like this. Look so cute and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great idea. Congrats on the feature this is a recipe that should be shared:) Still making the UBP rounds. http://postpartumillness.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you guys get the chance to try them! We have them once or twice a month. One of my DH's favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! They look yummy :O)

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!