Monday, June 7, 2010

Meal Plan Monday - 6/7

So, did you notice last week's meal plan was never posted? A busy schedule on top of bursts of spontaneity led us to eat out a few times. I know, gasp! We don't usually eat out. This week won't really be much better. But, next weekend I should have a few posts on various strawberry dishes to post. This week will look something like this:

Monday: breakfast - Asparagus & eggs with steak. Kinda a leftover scramble.
dinner- Home made cream of mushroom soup with mashed potatoes & pork chops
Tuesday: Eating Out
Wednesday: dinner - Home made Pita, Tzatziki sauce, Lamb Burgers
Thursday: dinner - Pasta?? & Breadsticks
Friday: dinner - Tuna Casserole
Saturday: dinner - Garlic Yoghurt Chicken, Couscous, steamed vegetable

On my list to bake: bagels, apple crumb cake, granola bars
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. looks like a full week ahead of you. the garlic yogurt chicken sounds interesting. recipe? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good week. We eat so much pasta around here:)

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!