Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Toddler Tuesdays - Finally!... acceptance

Speaking of sleeping toddlers...

Seems like sleeping (or not) toddlers are going around this week. Not just a minute before I snapped this photo (right before I ran scrambling for the camera!) my son had his arm around his sister. I guess he has decided that she is here to stay.

We co-sleep with our toddler and find that we all get a better night sleep that way. I understand it isn't for everyone, and we have had him sleep in his crib in the past. This just works for us, and ends up being such a pleasant wake-up.

As a side note, my daughter, who is 10-months-old, sleeps most of the night in her crib. Oddly enough, she sleeps better this way. I guess all children are different. This is a rare morning where we were all snuggled up together. Luckily they slept while I carefully slid out of bed. Yeah, that never happens!

Because we love our toddlers (today said through gritted teeth!) head on over to Minnesota Mama's to link up your own antics. Enjoy!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. we co-sleep with my 2-year-old, too. actually, a lot of parents in my country co-sleep with their kids. if the kids do sleep in the crib, the crib's inside the parent's bedroom, it's just so much easier for everyone...

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!