Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Toddler Tuesdays - My Little Dirt Mover

Armed with some machines, dirt and rubber boots (put on the wrong feet, himself) my little dirt mover is hard at work.



It is amazing how much concentration goes into the moving and flattening out of the dirt in this wine barrel. This is his dirt barrel. His work involves constant movement and perpetual perfection.


I would love a glimpse into his world through his eyes. He is so busy... and most importantly he is happiest outside with his machines and dirt.


On a perfect summer day (and aren't they all perfect at this age?)... it is good to be a toddler.

Thanks for stopping by for my Toddler Tuesday. For more Linked up fun, head over to Minnesota Mamas.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you grabbed the button! Love the dirt mover haha Aiden will be doing that in no time!

    Thanks for linking up to Toddler Tuesday!

    -Sarah
    www.minnesotamamasmusthaves.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!