Thursday, July 29, 2010

Aloha Friday - #24

Aloha Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Can you believe it is already Friday? We survived the week, so to celebrate! Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

What One Thing Do You Want To Do Before Summer Ends?

It seems like Summer is flying by! I am hungrily watching the local fruit... peaches will be ready soon... the wild blackberry patch near our home isn't quite ready... and tomatoes are just around the corner. Our family never had the chance for a family camping trip, though my son had fun backyard camping... It always seems like there is so much to cram into Summer. I still hope we have the chance to get to the Oregon Coast Aquarium. I think my son would love it!

So, what about you? What do you need to do before Summer is over? Anything wild and fun? Relaxing? Do tell!

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. I would like to go up to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan one more time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go back to the beach in Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just get through it without any more drama.

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/dont-forget-to-have-some-fun/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would love to go on a vacation...
    doubtful, but i would still love it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd definitely like to make one more trip to the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go to the beach...any beach, even a Texas gulf beach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go to the fair. We have plans to do that in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to clean out the garage and our 3 storage sheds...surely we can combine them into 1 or 2!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe losing 5 lbs. Otherwise I can't think of anything else. I need to have the lesson plans for the kids done within a couple of weeks though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i would love to go mini golfing before summer ends
    i know im a day late
    but here is my Aloha Friday question

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd like to get away somewhere even if it's camping! Have a great week and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!