Back when I was a barista during college our coffee shop used only Oregon Chai (which, on the University of Oregon campus doesn not seem like a stretch!)... not as well known then and definitely not as readily available. I was hooked. It quickly became a cold or hot favorite of mine. The problem of course is not all chai is created the same. In fact, chai just means tea! So, the chai at your local coffee stand or supermarket shelf can vary widely. After many cups of chai... some good, some bad... I still go for Oregon Chai.
I was sent a fabulous kit to help me find a little "Me Time" and savor their product all year long. I was sent a double-walled acrylic reusable (BPA-free!) iced tea cup, a mug, a USB-powered mug warmer, a 10-oz. sample of chai, a flash drive and a mood ring. (very cute!) As a mom with two little ones this all goes a long way to help me carve out 20 minutes of time for myself. That is about the time my kids' naps overlap and I can savor a cup of chai. In fact as I type this I am using my ice tea cup and sipping my old favorite.
Though you can still buy Oregon Chai liquid, the powder is a great and portable way to take this drink along with you. If you enjoy chai, I would encourage you to try it... if you have tried and didn't care for chai in the past, give Oregon Chai a try... and if you have never tasted this tea and spice nirvana, well... what are you waiting for? Look for Oregon Chai in your favorite grocery store. Try the tea aisle first.
I am happy to tell you there will be another Oregon Chai twitter party on August 10th from 8-9 EST. Come join in on the fun, new friends and great tasting prizes. Be sure to follow them @OregonChai to stay connected. I hope to see you all there!
Oh, and wait! It gets better... the fine folks at Oregon Chai are giving you, dear readers, the chance to win your own hot or cold chai kit. 1 winner can win a 10-oz. canister sample and hot mug,
...and 1 winner can win a 10-oz. canister sample & acrylic reusable iced tea cup.
- Mandatory Entry Subscribe by email via Feedburner (right hand side) & let me know which other product of theirs you would like to try.
For extra entries, do any or all of the following and leave a comment letting me know after you do the mandatory entry mentioned above:
- Follow my Blog via Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
- Follow Oregon Chai on twitter (@OregonChai) (1 entry)
- Subscribe to the Oregon Chai newsletter - botton right hand corner (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to my site (5 entries)
- Enter this on a Giveaway Linky & leave a link (5 entries for each Linky!)
- Follow me on Twitter (@notimeMom) & tweet about this giveaway. (2x per day at least 2 hrs apart) Feel free to use: " Win an Oregon Chai Prize Pack (2 winners!) @notimeMom http://bit.ly/d79Fb2 :: ends 8/9 #giveaway Pls RT!" Please include the URL (1 entry per tweet)
- Which recipe would you make? http://oregonchai.com/recipes/
- Comment on any of my other blog posts. Just let me know where you commented (1 entry per comment, 5 entries max.)
Please leave a separate comment for each entry to get full credit. Open to the U.S.A.Giveaway ends on August 9th at 11:59 pm PST. A winner will be chosen on the 10th via Random.org. and will be emailed as well as posted on this blog. They will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
*Oregon Chai provided me with a free sample of this product and tools to do a fair and honest review, and I was under no obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. No monetary compensation took place.