Monday, July 26, 2010

More Followers Monday!



I am always on the look out for new bloggy friends and hoping some will stop by my little neck of the blogisphere. So happy Monday!

I am a 30-something SAHM with two children under the age of 3. My DH farms and my passions include cooking, baking, crafting and well... blogging! Before the kids we had regular office jobs and I dabbled in the kitchen. Now that we have two kids with special dietary needs I try to make as much from scratch as I can. From my garden, through the kitchen and to the table... it is all an adventure here! Currently I am knee deep in potty training and getting ready to can.

For even more fun while you are here, take a peak at the giveaways I have going on right now (find them on the right). Stay a while and be sure to leave a comment or two. I love comments!


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Can't wait to see what recipes you post! We've had to make some major dietary changes and I haven't cooked since...need some inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a garden so bad! I want to be able to have something from my garden for dinner EVERY night. One day I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the recipes! I'm following you from M{F}M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower and looking forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!