Friday, July 30, 2010

One Tantrum Away From...

...My head exploding! Oh, yeah... one of those days. My son woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Which means we all suffer...

Today there has been a "No touching your sister" rule implemented. Even seemingly "I love baby!" kisses end with her getting knocked down or crushed between toddler arms.

Every toy involves a fight. If baby girl digs a toy out of the basket, my son wants it. So all day I have heard Noooo....BABY!" and "It's mine-sch"

Usually yelling isn't a big problem inside, but today inside voice has been completely lost. The baby can't sleep through his yelling and banging episodes.

Nothing I have made for my toddler to eat has been good enough. He keeps saying "It's gross" and "I don't like that". Even the sugar cookies we made and decorated weren't edible in his eyes.

So, as I am ready to throw in the towel for today I will give-up, give my toddler a million and one kisses and go out to eat tonight. I deserve it! Okay ladies, ever had one of those days?

Ever had one of these days?
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. YES! Except instead of a toddler throwing tantrums, it's my five year old daughter. Today was one of those days... I feel your pain! Hopefully tomorrow is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, because I work all day long LOL but I have had my daughter get up on the wrong side of the bed. I try to tell her "let's both calm down (even though I'm calm...kinda) and not yell at each other." It worked tonight when after my bathtub was full and waiting for her she suddenly decided she wanted to take a bath in HER bathtub. Um, yeah, NO. :) TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! It is always nice to know I am in good company. Definitely TGIF!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!