Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Toddler Tuesdays - Better Than TV


No, I didn't forget about Toddler Tuesday... I am just running a few hours behind today. I was up early this morning getting cherry turnovers made and getting everyone up. Hay was being baled and that sets the mood for the day....

We don't have to go far. Just in the backyard. The back field sets that stage... two tractors & a bale wagon going around and around.


While the field is being baled, my son forgets all about his toys, he forgets his juice, and he forgets that his favorite program is on TV. All he wants to do is watch the machines do their jobs...

Boys and big toys... living on the farm really agrees with my son. He never stays still for this long.


If you want more Toddler Tuesday fun, or you would like to Link up for the fun, go over to Minnesota Mama's home of the meme, Toddler Tuesday.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!