Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Big Zhu Zhu "Happy Birthday Patches"


Have you caught the Zhu Zhu craze yet? Have your kids? On Saturday we will be celebrating my daughter's first birthday and also throwing a Zhu Zhu Wild Bunch bash. Since we are already in a festive mood here, we wanted to invite you to today's festivities!

Today, 8/24, in honor of our furry friend Patches, you can join in on the fun with @Zhuniverse on twitter

or catch the excitement when you "like" Zhuniverse on Facebook

So, check in all day August 24th, and wish Patches a, "Happy Birthday". There are great prizes being given away all day.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm too old for those little critters, but I think they're adorable anyway! Happy birthday to all the celebrants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy slotted angles garments racks, rolling garment rack,we are one of the most popular garments racks manufacturer and exporter at reasonable rates in Delhi (India).

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!