Thursday, August 5, 2010

First Recital? -Move over Beethoven!

I was lucky to win this adorable tutu and bow courtesy of Tiny Tutu Boutique on Truth Be Told's Eclipse Premier Blog Bash. Doesn't she make a cute little Twi-hard? I could just eat her up! She got all dress up for her uncle's b-day and she played us a little music.

Take a peak at this boutique if you are looking for quality tutus for your little dancer. I also love their Disney Snow White inspired tutu. It would be perfect for a trip to the happiest place on earth.

Also check out Truth Be Told, a great blog for reviews and fabulous giveaways.
Pin It

1 comment:

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!