Monday, August 16, 2010

Oregon Chai Winners!

Winners!!
This is a better late than never winner's announcement. I am about half way ready for my daughter's b-day but there is still so much to do. Finally I have all the pieces to assemble, but I still need to come up with a menu for the family dinner... bah!

Okay, so here are the two lucky Oregon Tea Chai winners, and both were claimed in minutes!

#9 for the cold kit:
Sable(atlmuzikfanzinc) said...

subscribed to Oregan Chai newsletter

July 23, 2010 8:21 AM


#76 for the hot kit:
Jennifer @ Giveaways and More! said...

I follow you on Google Friend Connect.

Congrats ladies and enjoy!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!