Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tropical Traditions Winner!

Finally I had a response from my second draw! Sorry I wasn't able to post the winner till now. Chany was emailed and already claimed her prize. I know she will enjoy her jar of coconut peanut butter. It is so yummy!
Out of 155 entries, the winning number was #109:
Chany said...

http://twitter.com/chany10/status/19359376967

Congrats Chany! And thanks to all who entered. I have more goodies up my sleeve, like Tropical Traditions Laundry Detergent, so be sure to check back for my next fun giveaway.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!