Friday, August 20, 2010

Yippee! I'm Part of the Growing Tree Toys Blog Network!

I am so excited to share with you something that I hope everyone will enjoy. I am now part of Growing Tree Toys' Blog Network. Woo-hoo! I know parents spend a lot of time trying to find the best toys for their children... something that will last, be well loved and well, educational to boot! Growing Tree Toys has a great selection of toys to fit any child.

My son's birthday is coming up in November and shopping for him is difficult. I like the selection that Growing Tree Toys has of Toddler Toys. My son is not old enough for things with small parts, but he does need toys that will keep him engaged and encourage his imagination. You can shop by age on the site, which is especially nice for gift giving. I think he might enjoy the Simple Words Puzzle Pairs Set or any of the Playmobile sets (they have everything from fire & rescue to constuction sets). I remember loving Playmobile when I was a child.

So, as part of the blog network I hope to bring your updates on the hot new toys for this coming holiday season as well as info about their blog and reviews. Be sure to stay tuned for all kinds of great tid bits from Growing Tree Toys.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!