Friday, September 3, 2010

Aloha Friday - #29

Aloha Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend.Friday used to be my friend, but today it signals the end of another week... that went by too quickly! But, I survived the week, so to celebrate! Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

Did You Attend Summer Camp As a Child?

I never went to a summer long camp, but most years I went for a week or so. Some were church camps, one year was for horseback riding and later on I went as a camp counselor, but they always got me out of the house for at least part of summer. I have so many fond memories of my time sitting around a campfire or paddling around a lake. Since my parents didn't camp this was my chance to enjoy the outdoors.

Currently we are enjoying a bit of a get away at PKU Family Camp. I hope somehow I will be able to arrange a camp experience for my kids when they get older. With food it might be a challenge, but I am sure there is a way.

What about you? Did you spend time during the summer as a camper?

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!