Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Review - Skin MD Natural Can Help

If you have looked around on my blog here, you will know that I am a busy Mama. Changing diapers for two little ones, all that cooking and baking, gardening and life in general ... well, it requires a lot of hand washing! I enjoy being clean and hygienic, but I could really do without the dry skin that comes with it. I was sent a sample of Skin MD Natural to try out and I have really put it to the test!


I have always enjoyed lotion, but do not enjoy greasy or heavy lotions. Skin MD Natural did a great job of going on easily and then keeping my hands moisturized throughout the day. I only applied twice a day, and not after every hand washing as I had before. It was soaked up right away leaving me more time to get back to the rest of my life.

Another great tidbit is this moisturizer is fragrance free, paraben free and hypoallergenic. That is very important in this household. We went fragrance free a few years ago for allergies and any strong smell can set my DH off. I am happy to say, he never noticed I was wearing it. He did notice my softer hands. Win, win!

If Summer wasn't bad enough, Winter will be even harder on my skin. I am excited to be able to protect it with Skin MD Natural. I love the fact that it is made in the US. In this economy I love finding good products that also help to employ people in our country. This Winter, my hands won't be the only part of my body soaking up this great stuff! I plan on using it on my knees, elbows and feet. All the places that get dry and chapped in the winter wind.

Would I recommend this product? Absolutely! I plan to buy more once my bottle runs out. I am sold.

So, if you want a bottle of your own, and who wouldn't? ... just head over to www.skinmdnatural.com  to order, or use their store locator to find a location that sells Skin MD Natural near you. I can find it at my local Walgreens or Bi-Mart, what about you?

*Disclaimer - I was sent a sample product to test in order to write an honest review. No other compensation was received.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!