Friday, October 1, 2010

Aloha Friday - #33

Aloha Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend.Friday used to be my friend, but today it signals the end of another week... that went by too quickly! But, I survived the week, so to celebrate! Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...


Do You Have a Must-See Show?
New seasons have started and I have been so out of the prime time loop, I would love some suggestions on what to watch. I caught a little of Dancing With The Stars the other night and enjoyed it... I will always try to record the Office, but I would love to branch out and find some new shows. What do you think I should be watching?

I will give anything good a try. What is on your must-see list?

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It

16 comments:

  1. I started watching the Event. Didn't really think I would want to see it. Now I can't miss it. I just hope It doesn't turn out like Last years Flash Forward.
    My Aloha Friday link-October Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Modern Family, Glee, Pekin Express :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Modern Family, The Event, The Good Wife and Detroit 187 are all pretty good. I also like Lone Star but it was canceled after two episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so many favorites my DVR gets overworked! ;) But some of my top favorites are Chuck, The Good Wife and Bones. :)

    Aloha: Haloween Dress-Up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Glee! I also really like House, Modern Family, Better with You, Community, Project Runway...

    I watch way too much tv!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of the Bravo stuff is must-see for me.

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/yes-i-hate-my-captcha-too-but/

    ReplyDelete
  7. My must see used to be Grey's Anatomy. I still like it, but meh (the last episode of last season turned me off). Now the show I am really into is Parenthood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love watching Storm Chasers!!! And you wont even miss anything. The new season starts on the 13th on Discovery or TLC.. One of those.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I totally agree!! There are SO many shows that have returned, it's like WHAT DO I WATCH?! I guess it just depends on what you're into-I'm personally a murder/crime time girl, so my two must watches are Bones and Castle :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't watch much tv so I don't have a show I absolutely have to watch right now! Have a great day and weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My shows are:

    NCIS
    NCIS Los Angeles
    Criminal Minds
    The Gates
    Everybody hates Chris
    Recently desperate housewives.
    hmmm but still I rarely see them so I watch re runs. Sigh.
    They are usually on when my kids are up and I don't have dvr.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Brothers and Sister but since it is a series you might feel lost. Modern Family and In the Middle are great sitcoms we all enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. army wives...
    and this year i have gotten into glee...
    and OH MY... raising hope is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!