Thursday, October 7, 2010

FREE Week at School of Rock!


My kids are still a little young for anything more than Twinkle Twinkle and free style dancing in front of the Wiggles, but I wanted to share this opportunity with any readers who might have a budding musician on their hands.n

I was lucky enough to be sent this information from the One2One Network. School of Rock is offering a
FREE WEEK at participating locations through October 31st.  
 
School of Rock is the national leader in music education and has been teaching kids how to amaze audiences for more than ten years. They offer lessons in guitar, bass, vocals, drums and keyboards for kids ages 7 – 18

No experience necessary just eagerness to learn - School of Rock knows the best way to learn is by doing!
The school's mission is to inspire kids to rock on stage and in life!  

*Disclaimer - I posted this as part of the One2One network and was entered into a drawing. My opinions are my own. No other compensation was received.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool! We love music but my little tots aren't near this yet :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!