Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Holidays mean... Wishlists! Win Yours at Growing Tree Toys

Growing Tree Toys wants to encourage you to start thinking about the holidays with a little incentive to get your wish list done early this year.



I love wishlists! They make shopping so much easier for me around the holidays. Seems like I have enough to worry about... and keeping up with all the small children in my lives can be difficult. I know what my children want this Christmas, but not always our friends' children... or what about long-distance family? Enough to make my head hurt. As a gift for my cross-country family, I post my children's wish lists. Easy for everyone!

So, what is on my wish list? .....Well, for my son I added some Thomas and Friends items like the
Thomas and Friends Deluxe Roundhouse $118.95, that would be more towards the wish end... also I put up some various trains and trucks he would love like the Thomas and Friends Giggline Troublesome Trucks
$21.95.
For my daughter I think she would love the KidKraft Tiffany Bow Lil Doll Cradle $36.95, for her baby doll. I also think she would enjoy the Ryan's Room Relaxing in Style Living Room Set $16.95, to go with her new dollhouse.


So how do you enter this great giveaway? Well, anyone who creates or edits a wish list at GrowingTreeToys.com from Oct. 1-31, 2010 is eligible to win - up to $1,000 in toys! Visit http://www.growingtreetoys.com/winyourwishlist for details. It is that easy!

*Disclaimer - I entered this giveaway myself and for this post was entered into a gift card drawing. All opinions are my own.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!