Saturday, October 16, 2010

Preparing for the Hunt (Are You?)

It is almost that time of year again... time to spend late nights in front of my computer with a pen, paper and my laptop. With November coming up, it is time for the Great Cloth Diaper Hunt! If you cloth diaper, this is a fun, though sometimes frustrating activity you might enjoy.

Last year was the first time I participated. You need to sign up (it is free!), then on November 1st, in the wee hours of the morning you will receive a list of all the participating web sites. It was a long list last year! This virtual scavenger hunt runs the entire month of November, with 71 fabulous prizes including a Grand Prize that totals over $500... and daily prizes for finding the icons.

You find the icons on participating sites, all diaper related. Some are easy, and some will have you tearing your hair out... or was that just me? There is a chat room this year, and like always, you can ask sponsors for hints if you are truly stumped.

So that is the low-down. I hope to see some of you hunting this year. It is good, clean, fluffy fun! Good luck.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun! I'm your newest follower from Mama's Little Nestwork. I can't wait to read more.

    Jill
    http://www.meetthedubiens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!