Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Protecting Our Kids from MRSA

The One2One Network has asked members to spread the word about the Equip them Well campaign to help stop MRSA.


Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) is a bacterial infection that is highly resistant to some antibiotics. Though staph can normally be found on our bodies, it can enter through a cut, sore, breathing tube, etc. I was especially concerned about this while we had our hospital visits 2 years ago. Anyone with a weakened immune system... children are in this category... are more likely to get it. Take a peak at the Collect. Disinfect. Donate. video:





*I am a One2One Network Blogger and by writing this post was eligible for a gift card drawing. All opinions are my own, the video is part of the campaign.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!