Friday, October 1, 2010

Tiny Prints! - Share Your Halloween Memories

I remember when I was in grade school my Mom went through a box phase... every year we thought of another costume to make out of a simple cardboard box. It was inexpensive, easy and fast to put together as well as promote creativity. My favorite was the box I made in the 2nd grade... I was a Kleenex box. I enjoyed the tissue paper coming out around my neck. That year the box must have been the perfect size. I was still small and the box could still fit through doorways and such. After that I remember the boxes being a bit cumbersome...
Do You have a favorite Halloween memory? 






Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from photo cards to personalized greeting cards to thank you cards and business cards. Offering exclusive designs from the nation's top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities. With Tiny Prints by your side the Holidays will be a cinch! They offer adorable Halloween Cards, Thanksgiving Cards, Christmas Cards, Hannukah Cardsand even New Years Cards. All fully customizable and personalizable.

why not customize your own cards to share your Halloween memories this year? And if you love to party, I know you do! You can join in on the Tiny Prints Twitter Party.
When: Monday, October 4th from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. ET/1:00 to 2:00 p.m. PT
Where: #MakeItPersonal on Twitter
How: Be sure to follow me, @ResourcefulMom as well as our sponsor, @TinyPrints
               For more info visit Resourceful Mommy  


*Disclaimer- I was entered to win a GC for posting about the product and twitter party. No other compensation was involved.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!