Count down folks! Christmas eve will be upon us and guests will arrive... and arrive hungry. Do you have all your snacks and appetizers planned out? How about a quick and tasty Chex Party Mix!
For decades, savvy home cooks have been serving crunchy Chex® cereal to satisfy their hungry friends and family. Many of the Chex® Party Mix recipes can be made in the microwave in 15 minutes and utilize simple ingredients you already have on hand. No matter how last minute, there is always time to make a Chex® Party Mix. Sweet or salty, Chex has a wide range of tastes covered.There are even four gluten-free varieties of Chex cereal to help with different dietary needs.
My mother made the classic Chex® Party Mix around the holidays, and I used to gobble it up! When I set out to make one this year I found out my DH didn't care for it. I know, shock! But, with all the great recipes available on Chex.com, I knew there had to be something to tempt him. I settled on the classic Muddy Buddies. Oh, yeah.
Start with just a few ingredients. I used Rice Chex, peanut butter, semi-sweet chocolate chips, butter vanilla and powdered sugar. Find the complete recipe HERE.
Luckily, Kroger Family of Stores currently have Chex Cereals on sale to make stocking up and entertaining simple! This 3 week sale is almost up, but you still have until December 25th to get your Chex at their lowest prices of the year!
Don´t forget to visit Kroger and Chex on Facebook to"Like" their pages and keep up with recipes, news and their latest and greatest products. While you´re there, take a minute to share photos of your Chex creations
- Mandatory Entry Follow my Blog via Google Friend Connect (leave your GFC name, please.) (1 entry)
For extra entries, do any or all of the following and leave a comment letting me know after you do the mandatory entry mentioned above:
- Head over to chex.com/Recipes and tell me which mix recipe you want to try! (1 entry)
- Subscribe by email via Feedburner (right hand side) You must confirm your subscription in your email for this to count. (2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to my site and a link to Chex.com (5 entries)
- Follow me on Twitter (@notimeMom) & tweet about this giveaway. (3x per day at least 2 hrs apart) Feel free to use: " #Win Chex & a $25 Kroger GC @notimeMom to spice up your party! http://bit.ly/fWvKdv :: ends 1/3 #giveaway Pls RT!" Please include the URL (1 entry per tweet)
*Disclaimer - I was provided a sample of Chex cereal and a Kroger Gift Card through MyBlogSpark. They also provided me with information about the sale and the cereal. No other compensation was involved. All opinions expressed are my own.