Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas from my family to yours.

Last night kicked off our festivities with one side of my DH's family, and Santa visited us last night. This is the first year little man is excited about Santa. After keeping a close watch on NORAD yesterday, my kiddos were blessed with many new fabulous new toys...

 A little Playmobile...
 Corolle & Manhatten Toy Company...
Little Tikes...
...and Melissa & Doug.

I think I was just as excited as the kiddos to go downstairs this morning! We still have more fun to come later today, and hope you all are having a great holiday, too!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!